a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

New plugs





Aha a new set of plugs/wires for the laptop. It all works . 

Hurrah!! An easy fix that cost nearly $80 but I have to have 

my  laptop. How could I write my blog without it. Well I guess 

I could use the PC but then I am stuck in the bedroom all by 

myself. Now I am happy. And All it took was $80 LOL.






This is my Daisy Chain block design. 
http://www.victorianaquiltdesigns...



I had an appointment with my cardiologist just after noon. It was a check up and he was all happy about my heart health. Good news.

Civil War Legacy . I like the one on the right , don't recall seeing this special set of fabrics in any other civil war collection. Nor am I familiar with the pattern. Gettysburg Collection is the name of this design. The quilt on the left is more like the usual Civil War fabrics.

The first thing we did was get the laptop fixed and then my visit to the cardiologist. First things first LOL.

After the doctor, I am tired of writing Card........  We went over to Metrotown and had a bite to eat. Then we took a walk around for my small bit of exercise. It is pathetic. We bought nothing other than bread and a muffin. We ate the muffin a first for us and it was delicious. We shared it of course. Next time we'll buy two haha.
After the walk we did not sit down and eat a sundae LOL, we came home . We did nothing here except watch TV and I cooked dinner and put some soup in the crock pot. I must remember to turn the pot off when we go to bed.

So here we sit watching Big Bang Theory.  Nothing exciting tonight. 

Another idea for St. Patrick's Day blocks.


Precious Charlotte undressing her Christmas doll. Obviously the other dollies have already been denuded. She loves to take the clothes off. Does Meaghan put them back on I wonder. Who else LOL?   I don't think Charlotte will.

Wow this one is so pretty.  No pattern but I am sure you can find one. Try Texas Star Quilt. I got it at that plug in. Lots of them on the internet. Some of them were beautiful. Mostly all of them were.


Don't you feel like this some days? Stick out your tongue at whomever irks you.


Lovely 9 patches and squares makes an easy quilt.

That is it for tonight

Good night folks.





















No comments: