a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, March 27, 2014

tonight

Hi folks,
Tonight I am going out to Cake Therapy with Kathy . I'll do the blog when I get back home.

Sometimes I wonder why this blog gets lost. It is a big pain.

So Kathy and I got to Cake Therapy early and got good seats right at the front. Plus we did get cake, rhubarb cake. There were so many people there that not everybody got cake. But it was a fine time and Tom had lots to show us as well there was a good Show and Tell.
Here are some of the sights.


Wonderful colour in this quilt, it says Spring.

Wow busy quilt.

Soccer quilt for a sporty boy.

Last month's project, love the yellow.

I don't know what this pattern is called but it is lovely.

They made big projects and today I made these blocks for the guild.

And I made this one for Tom's. It was too small but they were gracious about that and said they would enlarge it.

That was my evening. Day time was a bit different. Marg came over for a visit. We had a nice time.  Earlier in the day Ray and I went to the Crossings and at McDonald's we had a salad. It was a good lunch. Then we went to the market for tomatoes.
That was it for the day. We came home and relaxed before I went out with Kathy.

Have a good evening folks.

Good night.















No comments: