a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, March 9, 2014

seminole


http://www.sewwellmaide.com.au/2012/09/tutorial-seminole-piecing.html



My one try at Seminole a pattern by Terry Atkinson of Atkinson designs. It is worth a look.


I liked this Atkinson design from the beginning. 

My one attempt at Seminole piecing a pattern by Terry Anderson. It was fairly easy to make.



Twice I tried to put up the picture that goes with this  site and twice my machine crashed so if you want to see it you will have to go at it on your own computer. Sorry about that.

My third son Peter came over for a lovely long visit today. We had a wonderful chat and I was happy to visit with him.  It is always good to visit with my children.

I called Jim tonight as he was on his way back from Calgary and Rick's place. A friend of his was killed last night in Edmonton and Jim is going home to attend the funeral.  

Lynn , Ray's daughter called tonight and I talked to her for a while. She lives in northern Quebec and has met a lady who is a quilter. She is hoping that lady can teach her how to quilt.  She and Ray are talking Quebec politics right now.

Not a lot going on today as we stayed in all day. After Peter left we both had a nap. Getting old is a pain, we are tired a lot.  Long life , before the long sleep.

Darn I crashed again.  This time it was another picture. What is wrong. Again.
I am going to close down and start up again to see if it will work.


I keep crashing, so maybe I will have to close up soon.  Again.

So I'll shut her down for tonight and see you all tomorrow.

Have a lovely evening.
Good night.


























No comments: