a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

fun on Tuesday

Coffee with Pat this morning at Starbucks and a nice chat. From there it was off to quilting at the church. Pat let me off in the parking lot and I walked up to the church door where one of the ladies opened the door for me. I just stand there at the door until someone sees me and lets me in. The door is all glass so everything is very visible. No problems there .

I worked some more on my hearts , I only have about four left to make then I can start putting them together. It was fun talking with the ladies , laughing and sewing all at the same time. I took some pictures of quilts. Betty Lu had almost completed her dog and cat quilt for her granddaughter. Here it is.


It is adorable.


-another of Betty's heart quilts for the hospital.


Betty's pinwheels with an interesting corner detail.

Bears in the centre. Betty again.

And again Betty's  hugs and kisses in pink.

Mittens, Guess by whom.

And coming up Fruit by Diana.

A real beauty , this too a long time to make but it is oh so worth it.

And on top of all the good stuff you see here my son Adam and daughter in law Lisa dropped in after a long day flying from Louisiana. They were kind enough to take a bit of time on the way to Sam's to stop here for a bit. It was wonderful to see them and to chat with them about family in Lake Charles.

So that was our day and it was perfect.


Adorable isn't it? I am a doll lover so this look just right to me.


And these gorgeous silk embroidered eggs, in time for the next holiday season Easter.

That is all, I have five more photos but enough is enough. Tomorrow is looking good for them.

Have a lovely evening folks.

Good night.
















No comments: