a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, May 3, 2014

a late night

Not much of a blog tonight. Nothing of interest occurred today. Other than grocery shopping that is.  I bought a new quilting magazine McCall's Quilting. It came with a CD in it that I plan to look at after this blog.
We did have a chicken sandwich at Tim's. Well I did. Ray is not eating much these days. He did help me with the Reuben I had later. He says I eat too often but I am not gaining weight and I get hungry at meal times. I am not happy that he forgets to eat, it is not healthy for a diabetic. I will keep on nagging him LOL.

Other than nagging Ray I did very little else. Haha.


These Flying Geese are so colourful,  I love looking at them. They would make a gorgeous quilt. I just noted the little bit of yellow hiding up there at the top.

Such a cutie, look how he bends his head to get a better look. 

LOL  what more need be said. Except there is always more to be said and I think that I had this photo up before but it bears repeating.


Grumpy Cat has been around quite a bit today. He is always p-oed but humerous nonetheless. 
I have no idea what a meme is.

Here is a wonderful old chair with Griffin heads at the ends of the arms. It has a lovely shape. I do like it. I have 4 chairs that were my mother's . She was given them by the lady who owned our house before we did. Who knows how old they are but obviously before 1942. And for some time before that.

My last comment for the night. LOL. Or a fabric store.

Have a good evening folks.
Good night.









No comments: