a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, May 24, 2014

backings


Useful information on quilt backings.



Adorable little patchwork skirt for a child. No pattern though.

Sounds good and the chicken will  stir things up for the day.

 Quilts on black are most exciting.

This is mostly what I have collected today and believe me I am really tired out, I would surely like one.
So my blog will be short tonight. 

Today all I did was visit with Marg for a while. She talked about  her business with her church as she is the church warden.

It was fun to have her visit for a while. but I get really tired. I'll be very happy when this illness is over.

Bob is still in hospital. I am not sure if he had open heart surgery today or not. I have not heard from Buzz at all today.

These little cases for bamboo needles are very useful.

I like this quilt, it is called modern  quilting, I have no idea why.






And I love this little pad with the strawberries on it.


The prairie points make it a good choice for your table.

 This is a good painting of feeding the morning crew. Nice isn't it. and the cat has his own bib LOL.

Have a good evening. I am going to bed.

Good night.












No comments: