a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, May 12, 2014

video

sidekick ruler tutorial - Bing Videos\

My eyes are so bad tonight that I can hardly see what I am writing. We dropped into  the eye doctor today and have to wait two weeks for an appointment. Ray just gave me a cold cloth to put on them and it makes them feel better.
I hope I can read tonight.

We met Sam today for lunch, it was really good to see him. It is always such a pleasure. I wanted to take a spring picture, no coat, but the camera chip was in the laptop LOL. So I went to London Drugs and bought another one. Not that it helps my problem today. But this way I can exchange them and be sure that there is a chip in the camera. Let's hope it helps my issues .

That was it for today. I was very tired and had a long nap when we got home.

Pat called to see if she could pick me up for quilting tomorrow. And yes that would be a pleasure for me.



Sweet baby bag but I could not find the pattern.

Precious little man. Oh how I would love to hold a baby. They are so sweet and lovely. The pattern costs $4 I found out.

Isn't this one amazing?  I see it is done in parts so that might make it simpler.

A little pug. I am not a great fan of pugs prefer a sharp nosed dog like this one.

Her name is Bridget. We had a dog named Bridget once, This is not her. 

This is the kind of sewing machine that was around when I was a girl. Yes I am that old LOL.

A beautiful old porcelein jug. I love China. 

Time to go folks.
Have a great evening.

Good night.























1 comment:

Jean said...

Nan when eyes are stinging and sore take your used tea bags and lay down and put them on your eyes. Make sure they are on the wet side.. The tannic acid in the tea will soothe the eyes.