a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, May 26, 2014

a visit from handsome men

http://www.heyeshome.net/?p=4708

Some great pattern ideas here.

I fell out of bed this morning around 6:45.  Not  a good experience believe me. I was starting to get   up and slipped off the bed. That is just the beginning. Apart from the fall I was not able to get back up. I tried for a long time but because I did not want to ask Ray for help. The space I fell into  is a very narrow  one just a small little space between the bed and the wall with the heater on the wall too. No place to turn around, nothing to grab onto and ,My bucket was at my feet and they were damaged by the bucket and I have bruises in different places. But I was not able to get up and Ray was unable to help me. I insisted that he call the firemen and he did.  They have the holds to lift a person and it was over in a minute or so. 
My feet are very sore and don't even like putting on my slippers
But it was not over for me as I was really stressed afterward.
Ray and I decided that a grab bar was needed and he went right out and bought one. So I am equipped with the bar that will help me lift myself out of bed. It'a good things since I have been having trouble staying upright.   It is not easy being old.

I did not do a thing today other that sleep and sit but good news is
coming.  Only 3 more days of antibiotics   and  I should be normal again. I hope so.


These are so easy and so nice, the match the cups which is lovely.

 Master Corporal  service dog. Isn't he wonderful.

A lovely 4 patch quilt, I think the tan and blue is very effective.
A lovely rainbow quilt. 

Such a cute baby bib.

Another country heard from. 

Chihuahua puppies are adorable.


Time for me to go folks.
I am tired again and ready for bed.

Have a great evening.
Good night.













No comments: