a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pretty piece

http://bit.ly/1mmSPuV


Another day in for me. I did nothing but my medication is finally finished and I should be well again. I made and appointment with my doctor for Tuesday which is the first day she is back in the office.  That bug should be gone. 

So today all I did was waste time sitting around or napping. Ray went out for a while to do some shopping. I don't know what else he did LOL. If it were me I would stop for coffee or a piece of cake. But that's me. I think he is better than me.

I am thinking of knitting tonight just another dishcloth to add to my pile which is still quite small compared to what it was. I need to knit up a storm.

Tomorrow I hope to get dressed and walk down the hall. When I fell the other day I injured my toes and that makes walking difficult. However it was a bit better today so tomorrow should be even better and I should be able to walk. 

I like these rainbow quilts.


Nasty cat.

My youngest son Matthew with his dad Richard(Mac) in Dartmouth Nova Scotia where Matthew was born. Actually Matthew was born in the Halifax Infirmary but we lived in Dartmouth.  All my other sons were born in Victoria B.C.

This is a cute little panel for the summer. The basket  pattern can be cut from a piece of folded paper and the flowers and strawberry shapes are easy to cut out. Use this pattern as a template to design your own wall hanging.

Isn't this beautiful. Sun shining through the trees is always wonderful.


And here are three blocks the same but different colours.


I put this up once in a while. It shows how many cuts you can get from a fat quarter.
 


Time to close folks.

Have a great evening.

Good night.













No comments: