a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, May 30, 2014

colourful

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/24277285466396468/

Pretty colours, I think they are for toes LOL.

several tutorials including two interesting ways for binding
http://aquilterstable.blogspot.com/p/tutorials.html

more tutorials; check out the weekender travel bag!
http://lieslmade.com/my-tutorials



What did I do today, not very much of anything . I wrote to Buzz to see how Bob was doing and he is doing well, maybe coming home either Sunday or Monday. That will be good for him, but not really great for Buzz as she will have lots to do.

Ray took good care of me as usual but I walked down the hall to the elevator and back. Since we are the furthest apartment for the elevator we have the longest walk. So it is good practice.
I'll do it again tomorrow and then go out for a while.

We had one of Ray's delightful salads for dinner as well as canned salmon with it. I enjoyed my dinner. And we have had fish twice this week.  The doctors say you should eat fish three times a week. I try but cannot quite make it.  Maybe this week. Just one more time to go.  Maybe shrimp tomorrow night in the salad will do the trick.

The tree cutters have been out the window all week and they are very noisy. But it is a job that needs to be done so we tolerate the racket.

I love this walk along the beach. It is very pretty.

See if you have a battle with your spouse he/she still cares.

Our little man Quinn, isn't he beautiful. I can't wait to see him for real.


Ah a red racer quilt top. I don't know what the pattern is but I like the way the squares crawl across the quilt.

I'm not sure if I posted this one earlier but I love it so here it goes again. Doesn't it make you laugh?

And that is it for tonight folks.

Have a beautiful evening. It sure is wonderful here tonight.

Good night.






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Before eating fish 3 times a week,I would check online regarding mercury content of the fish you intend to eat. I thought I heard you should not have fish more than once week. Albacore tuna, for instance, has a high mercury content.