a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, May 1, 2014

whoops

I forgot all about the blog tonight so there won't be much on it.

And today was a quiet day although we did go out for a bit. We had to go to Safeway for prescriptions that had been filled yesterday. 
Then we went to our little mall for a few items. Marg was there and she had a big bag of kitty litter which she had to carry home. Luckily we were able to give her a lift home which made it easier for her.
That was the day . I made dinner, rice shopped ham and peas. It tasted really good.  I have a red electric rice cooker that I have barely used because I forget about it. The rice was excellent so I must use it again. 


This month's  hexagon from Victoriana quilt designs.

Lovely teacups and saucers. I have more than half a dozen of these gorgeous sets.  I need to take pictures of them.

Beautiful star block. The colours of this block are gorgeous.

I wouldn't like to meet this guy at the door. Although he does seem to be smiling. Chunky boy.

Cute little mixer for your kitchen.  

Rose and Albert at the pool , mommy and grandpa were also there.
Rose eats ice cream.

That's it folks.
Have a good evening.

Good night.





















No comments: