a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

TOPS

We went out for dinner at TOPS tonight. They serve large helpings and good food. I had curried chicken and Ray had cabbage rolls.  We bought some home, enough for another meal. It was great to have our dinner out. We don't do that too often. 
As for the day, we did very little. I read some of my book. Also checked out the sewing pages on my laptop. I like to see what is current for quilting. I saw some tiny wands for a Dresden Plate. And in my stuff I have tiny papers if I can find them. I bought them years ago.  Maybe I should give it a try.  That would be different. I can't get to sewing until May 5th as Pat will not be here. She is going on holiday with Dave. So I thought I might do these little Dresdens. 

All I have been doing is knitting the little dishcloths. My pile is growing. I'll give some of them away and keep some for us.

I read my books when I go to bed as it is quiet and I can concentrate. I love my books. Marg is the same, she reads a lot of books, more than I do .  My laptop takes up a lot of my time.



Aren't these guys wonderful. They are blue footed boobies. The blue feet are magnificent.



Chelsea jazzing it up  on her saxophone.  It looks bigger than she is. Very clever musician is my granddaughter.



Amazing chair,  a grandfather's chair. It will hold three little ones and a grandfather. Neat!

It is time to close for tonight. I hope you all have a great evening.

Good night.






No comments: