a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, April 29, 2016

another day

Did I miss another day?  I hope not but here is today's a bit early since I am going out for dinner. Pot Luck night with the teacher pals.  It will be a good time for me and for all the others too, it always is.  Diane is picking me up at 5:30 and we are going to Ellen's. I am getting the feeling I wrote this before. Oh well here it is....again?

Marg and I went for my birthday lunch, yes still celebrating LOL, almost a month later. We went to the golf course restaurant. The atmosphere is lovely looking over the green perfect lawns, today it was beautiful, the sun was shining and it was fairly warm. We ate indoors so that helped. However a group of men came in and they had their lunch outside so it must have been fine. I had Louisiana chicken on a bed of salad. Excellent! Marg had a burger, whether chicken or hamburger I don't recall , along with fries.It was a good lunch for both of us.
Ray drove us there and picked us up to come home. Then he and I went up to Metrotown to walk around. We did not have ice cream today although I wanted some. Ray says we came close though. I will have a good meal at pot luck tonight . So it is a good eating day for me. I do not eat a lot so it is all right to have two meals in one day. It comes out to one meal anyway. But tonight we have dessert!!!

When we came home I lay down for a rest so that I would be okay for tonight. I did not sleep though, not tired enough.  So now I am ready to go. I just noticed that it is 4:40, It is almost time for me to get ready.

Later I will finish this off when I get home. And tell tales of the night LOL.

I didn't manage to get back last night, too tired. 

No comments: