a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, April 17, 2016

where am I

Wondering where I have been? Well I have been in the hospital for over a week. I collapsed here on the floor and Ray had to call the ambulance to take me to the hospital. I had another of those dratted infections. So it was off to the hospital for treatment. They dosed me up with antibiotics for the past week and that took care of it for this time.

The antibiotics get rid of the infection in a hurry, thank goodness.  I don't know why I keep getting these infections, nobody knows. It just happens. So that is my annual vacation LOL. A week in a hospital bed.

I did have a very nice room mate and we got along just fine, that is always a big plus. I am pretty tired tonight as it is my first night home. I have very little to say , not much goes on in a hospital bed.
Ray picked me up and brought me home this morning. 

Since then I pretty well sat in my chair and did  nothing other than played with my laptop. 
\
Have a good night folks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nan, Please stay well, I missed you, Cathy, De.