a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, April 25, 2016

Sunshine

Sunshine and warmth are the orders of the day and it is so gorgeous. We took a drive along a portion of the Fraser River and further on along the park. It was so lovely and we were very happy about our day. We stopped in at  TIM'S for turkey and rice soup along with a bun and butter. So tasty. Coffee too that goes without saying though I obviously felt the need to say it LOL.

We went in to London Drugs to window shop since we didn't buy anything although I saw some books I would like to read. However I  held back since there are several books on my night stand that need to be looked at. Slow indeed these days when ti comes to reading.

I talked to Adam when we got home. He and Lisa got back from Ireland where they had a great time. He said he would be coming here in July. Or maybe June. They both begin with the same letter and so I sometimes confuse them. But anyway we will be visiting soon. I am excited about that. 

I also talked to Rick for a while, I need to keep check on how he is doing. I am not sure he is as good as he says, he does not want me to worry.  I can't help but worry about him. I hope to see him soon if I can get Ray to go with me. If not ........?

The rest of the afternoon I am resting in my chair and so is Ray. We watch TV and I laptop and write letters like this one. Good way to send the afternoon. Tomorrow is my sewing day but Pat did not call so I know she is away,  that means we don't go sewing.Next week. Sometimes I miss my car. I should have kept it. But when I gave it to Peter I had not driven it for 2 years. I wonder if I can get Ray to drive me there. Too far away I think. 

I sure have a lot of pain in my back- no idea why but I go to see my family doctor on Wednesday so perhaps he can help me.

There that is all for tonight folks. Have a lovely evening. 


No comments: