a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, April 18, 2016

thanks

Thanks to those of you who wished me a happy birthday. I have had a good but lazy day today after being in the hospital for a week.  I did nothing but sit in my chair and read as well as writing on my computer.  eg Laptop.  

I did talk to my sister for a short while and we talked about going for lunch for my birthday which has since passed and that I was unable to attend since as you now I was indisposed. 

Not much to say but I did call Rick in Calgary to see how he was and he was practicing on his wheelchair to see how far he could go in it if and when he could no longer drive. Rick is so brave and is preparing for the day when he can no longer drive. What a great man he is. I so admire him for his fortitude. My sons are pretty fabulous, all five of them.

Ray and I neither of us did not go out today at all which is unusual for us. Tomorrow we'll take the air as they used to say  long ago.

So that is all for tonight as I did so little. Have a wonderful evening. I hope you all have the wonderful weather tonight as we do here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to see you back. stay healthy and happy belated birthday.