a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Oh my

what a lazy day!!! I did nothing but laptopping all day. Never worked, never cooked, never did any cleaning.  I almost feel guilty but not quite yet LOL.
So what on earth can I say when I have this kind of day. Not much.

So if this blog is short that is the reason why. I didn't even talk on the phone today.But I am watching a run of movies with the wonderful Gregory Peck. What a gorgeous man he is. And what a gorgeous voice he has. Some guys have it all wouldn't you say.

I am thinking of doing a bit of sewing if I can dislodge myself from the comfort of my chair. If not I guess I'll have to knit. 

Some days like this I review my life events and then stop. When you go over your life it reminds you that there isn't a lot of it left. That makes me sorry as I do so enjoy my life and don't want it to end.

Ray went out today for bread and came back with lemon tarts because he loves lemon. I ate one of them . The lemon was great but the crust was heavy. We ate it all anyway.

I gave Ray some magazines to get rid of when he went downstairs to the garbage. He did that and bought me another one when he went to the store. It was one of the same as he got rid of. Too bad.I'll have to read it again LOL.

And that is all folks. Have a lovely evening.


No comments: