a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I stand corrected

Last night on my blog I said that Downton Abbey was on at 9:00. It was not . Jean mentioned that it was showing on Sunday evening in Delaware . I looked at my date book where I had written it in red so I wouldn't miss it. Yep. I missed it ,thankfully I  missed it early and not later LOL.
Oh and I also thought Bomb Girls was on its last episode but the way it ended couldn't have been the finish so there is one more episode to enjoy. Now I hope I have it right this time. VBG and a red face.
Our garage door would not open this morning so we could not get the car out and we had an appointment at the clinic. I called them to say we couldn't make it but then the repair man came and fixed it . So I called back and reset the appointment. They were very good about it. The nurse was not quite happy with the appliance so there was a slight change in equipment.  The good news is the wound is getting better every time we go to the clinic.
We went shopping for groceries after the clinic , As usual Ray bought the groceries and I flipped through the quilting magazines.
No purchasing though. I know  I'll not get around to sewing so what's the point of buying new magazines.
Haha, my memory is sure not up to par this week. Too many things to remember.
 But my plan is to improve LOL.
We are watching the Mentalist right now, I write during the commercials and if I write fast I can get a lot done, the commercials are so long you could actually write a chapter of a book Haha.

I've always wanted to do a bargello . However I realize that you need a design wall to organize the bits. I had a friend who was doing a bargello and she put all the pieces onto the design wall. She was an amazing quilter but sadly passed away from cancer before she finished the quilt. Her daughter completed the quilt in her name.

My best to all of you my dear friends , I appreciate all my lovely readers. Also I love your comments so please keep them coming.

Good evening folks.   Have a great one. 



No comments: