a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, February 5, 2012

new clothes

This afternoon Ray and I went to Brentwood to return that red shirt I bought a few weeks ago as it was too tight.  The store did accept the return, there were other tops on sale and I liked them so I bought three plus a starburst brooch. I like to wear a pin on my coat. The shirts were all the same style but different colours. Here they are.
And the sparkly brooch. Doesn't look quite as good in the picture as it does in real life but it will look good on my coat.
We went to IHOP for lunch and I had some of their fantastic potato soup with half a sandwich. Ray stayed with the old tried and true bacon and eggs.

And here is my new walker. Ray lowered the handles today as he thought they may have been too high thus causing the pain in my arms.
Looks pretty good doesn't it, it's nice and sturdy.
Tonight is picture night.
 Charlotte is the star of this show.
Ooh Mom how could you do this to me. I guess a dill pickle is not the treat to Charlotte as it is to you and me.
Oh my gosh , she's reading already LOL. What a clever girl and she is reading about diamonds. A girl after my own heart :)))
Ah another distraction, life is full of so many interesting things and Remy is one of them , I hope he knows  what a prime piece of property he is LOL.
Nose to nose , tickle her toes.
I hope you enjoyed these pictures of Charlotte. I think they are great but then I may be a wee bit prejudiced.
A more formal portrait  of Albert, Rose and Mary. Lovely one. Mary says there are more to come. Good!!
That's the show for tonight friends. I am going back to my knitting.
Have a great evening.
Guten Abend.








1 comment:

Gail in Arizona said...

Love your new blouses Nan! And your pin. I love to wear pins(brooches) on my clothing too.
I have an idea it won't be long before I am going to have to buy me a walker like yours too. I am going to try a quilt show but sort of wonder how much I will be able to walk around there. Hard cement floors and in a huge building.