a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

pinwheels

About.com Quilting Guide   has some very nice variations of the pinwheel blocks today. It won't allow me to download the site so you'll need to type it into your browser if you are interested in pinwheels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=oXvJ8UquYoo&vq=large
This is not quilting related but is such joyous fun to watch. It will bring a smile to your lips.

http://lynbrown.com/happy-valentines-day-2/    Cute little quilt I love it . It could be used any time of the year. Hope you can find the  dotted black fabric as that makes the quilt.

Okay so Valentine's Day is over now, hope you all had a good one.
My day today was full as usual and we were not able to go out . The nurse came and then the delivery man from Calea which sends the antibiotic and all the other items  needed to administer the antibiotic. The cleaning lady Lynn came next and finally the water was delivered  the water cooler. We drink scads of water , at least I do in order to keep my kidneys functioning well. And it works as my numbers are great.
I thought I'd go to the PC to get some pictures printed and though I had sent the particular one I wanted it wasn't there. So back to the laptop to send it again. I need to get in there to check out things.
Also i spent an awful amount of time trying to download my embroidery designs. Finally did it but don't know how LOL  
Can you imagine, I poked around in this and that so didn't know what I did. And on this laptop I don't manage anything to do with embroidery.Sigh.
No dogs today but I did watch a dog show . Don't they fix the poor things up so outrageously .  I always feel embarrassed for them but they probably don't care as they do get a lot attention.

Chelsea tooting her saxophone. She is living in Toronto now and going to university there. As you know she is an accomplished musician  and plays any number of instruments.

Ray and I at Tops . This was a while ago as I am a lot thinner now. Well 20 pounds thinner. LOL.
And I did find a dog, he is Australian and it is claimed that he is the smallest dog in the world. I think there is room for a challenge here LOL.....
Adorable isn't he.
I'm off for the night folks. Have a wonderful evening even though it is rather late.
Good night.





No comments: