a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

those pesky computers

My computer has decided it doesn't want to allow me to reply to and messages I get. I  shut it down as sometimes that helps to reset the machine, but no luck there.  So if you are expecting a reply from me don't wait up LOL. Hmm I wonder if I just wrote a new message if it would go. Hold on  I'll go and try that. Well that worked, man I am clever haha.
After the nurse left Ray and I did something very bad. We went to Cinnabon and had a lovely cinnamon bun with icing and coffee. It was delicious.
I bought three books today. Sense and Sensibility  by Jane Austen,
The Night Before by Lisa Jackson, Hell to Pay by Wendy Corsi Staub.



Today Marg called and we talked for a while, she does a lot of work for her church but the church will be closing soon due to a lack of worshippers. The minister will be going to another parish and he wants her to come along. It is a bit out of her way and she has no car but there are others that will go who have a car and would give her a ride.
After she left I embroidered my last ballerina, she is very pretty as they all are. It is a lovely set of designs. Kathy wanted to know when I was doing another one so here she is Katthy. Your wish is my command  and thanks for the threads.
Now  I need to cut!!!!  I hope I can stand up to the job.  Literally. We'll see  how that goes. I'm sure a little bit at a time will do the job even though it will take a lot longer. Oh well it has already taken a lot longer. Charlotte is already a year and a month old.    LOL   
Then I want to start
a quilt for baby Rose. She'll probably be over a year too before she gets it. hehhee
I need to go to the fabric store and buy some material for the sashing.
Tonight we are watching a marathon of Rizzoli and Iles. We haven't watched it before. Not bad though.
Good evening all, have a great night.
Bonne nuit.



No comments: