a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

two places to check out

http://auribuzz.wordpress.com/2012/02/01/february-aurifil-designer-of-the-month-sherri-falls/
Just for looking around. Things to see.

http://www.modabakeshop.com/2012/01/patchwork-chevron-quilt.html
Moda Bakeshop comes up with another good tutorial.
These are the two places to check out for ideas.
Another stay at home day for us. The nurse didn't get here until 11:00, the company with the medicine 12:00 and the cleaning lady 12:30. It took until 12:00 before my antibiotic was finished and  y then so was I -LOL.
It is certainly not exciting. I went down for a nap as I was really tired out, I wonder if the Antibiotic can cause that degree of sleepiness. Ray said the cleaning lady vacuumed right around the bed and I didn't even notice. I find that hard to understand. Deep sleep!!!
But imagine the magic ,go to sleep and wake up to a clean house , It's like a fairy story Hahaha.
Katie made this quilt for her little brother Ricky when she was 13. It is an easy I Spy. The bottom row is a skyline of several   cities. It is quite interesting.
I've been going throughsome old pictures and I feel like sharing them. This one is of my 5 sons
many years ago. Front is Matthew ,clockwise Peter, Richard, James, and Adam. I like this snapshot.

Left to right Katie,Meaghan and Mary  in 1991. Pretty little girls aren't they.
We are going to watch Bomb Girls tonight , the second from last episode or the penultimate episode . Oh stop showing off Nan!!! LOL.
I had hoped to go to Tom's to pick up some thread for one of my ballerinas. I want the do her in purple /mauve and seem to be short in that colout department. Maybe it would be possible to make do with what I have but I really want to buy something . It has been so long since I spent any money on my hobby. It's an urge, maybe that is a good thing.
I also have to go to Blue Cross to see why they aren't paying the insurance part of my pescriptions. And the Red Cross called to say I had to return the walker  and wheelchair. We'll have to get out and buy a walker for me. I am looking forward to getting one with a basket . I think they are rather expensive.
Now is the time to go and relax for the evening.
Have a nice relaxing evening yourselves.
God Kvall






No comments: