a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nothing new to report

No sewing/quilting sites today. Phew I hear you say LOL.
 However if you are like me you enjoy perusing these sites even if you don't make anything from them or if you plan to make something and it doesn't quite happen.
And the city  750 strong of Greenwood B.C. ,  has just won the honour of having the finest water in the world, The water comes from an underground aquifer.  They should bottle it and sell it. I love   good water and drink a lot of it every day to kepp my kidneys working well. See what you get when you don't get quilting sites Haha.
Oh well I can't resist so here is your quilting for the day.
I  received a nice comment from Anonymous who said she/he had discovered my blog and enjoyed it. So thanks Anonymous for reading and commenting and I hope you come back again. I write one every evening.
Now for my day. After the nurse left we went to the clinic. There was a student nurse there who wanted to see what the procedure was so the room which was small became a bit crowded with 4 people in it. But things are going well so we are happy.
We went to Mr. Ho's for lunch. I get such a kick out of this one server who sort of takes me under her wing and decides which lunchean we should have. She changes the items around on the lunch for two so we can get what we want. I wanted some fried rice , she said nono way to much LOL. We'll take it home for supper I said to which she replied , breakfast too. When we were leaving she told Ray to take good care of me. Then she said to him but you do that!!
I know we have all been in a public place where some kid is running around seemingly all by himself and creating havoc. I love this sign LOL. Now don't think I am against kids, not so , I love them but sometimes it is better if parents know what they are doing (the kids that is).
We have a dog . I finally was able to get a photo of  dog while standing still instead of from the window of a moving car LOL, This is one nice boy.He had his leg all tangled up in the blue strap and he allowed a stranger to help him untangle it up . Gentle giant!
The library sent me a notice today that I had two books out and they were due on Thursday. I hadn't read one of them so we went there and I renewed it. You can renew a book once. I started to read it when I got home. Good mystery so far!
Now doesn't this make you feel like kicking up your heels like a lamb in springtime. Soon!!!
Time out folks!
Have a lovely evening.
Bon Soir.








No comments: