a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

little done today

http://www.countryjunktion.com/2012BOM.html   If you are collecting the little quilts of the month March is now available for free. January and February will now  cost you.

Good news today , my dealer Tom is opening temporary facilities tomorrow and says to bring in our machines for servicing. My embroidery machine will be visiting tomorrow for sure. I have a commitment so I want to get at it.

After I received my last antibiotic today the cleaning lady came. She always does my room first because I like a nap. She is a very considerate lady. That was my day....
Because I have so little to talk about ,having done nothing ,you are in for a treat of photos.
Hope he doesn't jump on a pin. :))

I like the coincidence of all these sevens, my lucky number and birthdate. I'm hooked on the number seven. LOL

A bit of philosophy and a bit of a helpful thought to those in need, to those who are looking for the light at the end of the tunnel.
A bit late but so cute. Now there are some meteorologists who could be termed a rodent LOL. None that I know though, we love ours.
And a challenge. Find the Baby, ignore the French, it says the same thing hahaha. This is as big as I can get it. Aw shucks maybe it is too easy.

http://www.sewcanshe.com/  A camera case , looks pretty simple.

Very sad news, my daughter in law Lisa lost her mom today, my deepest condolences go out to Lisa and her family. I talked to Adam , Lisa was sleeping , totally exhausted with all she has had to do.

Have a great evening folks.
Buenos noches.







1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wow...the last antibiotics. Congratulations Nan!