a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, February 25, 2012

what happened

I am so late tonight. I have been messing around with my embroidery machine trying to get it to work.  I did all the instructions that were in the group files but still the machine reverted to the internal designs. I have tried to call Tom but he is not available because of the fire. It is very frustrating. I am going to try Mason's maybe. But somewhere in the back of my mind I have heard that Mason's doesn't do a good job.
I am disappointed as I wanted to get some things done this week. Oh well. I guess I'll have to make lemonade. LOL.
We went to London Drugs to buy a new memory stick as I thought that might be the cause of my problems but it did the same thing. We even tried the old SD cards, no luck there either.
I saw a totem pole in front of Jordan's Carpet and Flooring ,seems an unusual piece of statuary for a commercial venture. But it is beautiful.

The weather in Edmonton was dreadful and the roads were dangerous but Jim took off for California anyway. I pray that he gets through all right. He is going down th Los Angeles to visit a friend.
Peter is in London and sad that there is no Tim   Horton's in London. Plenty of Starbucks though so he can get coffee or lattes if he is desperate.
Some photos of Adam on the slopes.

On the slopes literally LOL. But Adam and Adam had a lovely time.
Ray and I are so disinterested in cooking but we keep trying . I said to him today maybe we should try some of those frozen dinners for a while until we get over this. So we did. I had Shepherds Pie for dinner and it was very tasty, we'll definitley buy this one again.
Neat sewing basket for those who are more energetic than I am ;)))
I couldn't let a blog go by without something to drool over even if you don't make it. haha.
It's time for me to leave you -  hope you are all fine and have a great evening.









1 comment:

Jean said...

Watch it Nan, if either you or Ray on low sodium diets.. A lot of salt in those frozen dinners and also canned veggies. Jean