a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, August 25, 2013

cat not in hat

http://www.quiltandsewshop.com/product/quiltmaker-100-blocks-volume-5-digital-issue/just-arrived


The cat is in the basket this time. This block is from the 100 blocks Volume 5 Quiltmaker. I have not seen it on the shelves yet but in our store there are not many  quilt magazines. In the old store there were many quilt magazines but that store is no more.



 http://www.quiltandsewshop.com/product/quiltmaker-100-blocks-volume-2-digital-issue/best-seller

 This owl is from the same source but in Volume 2, he's kind of cute.  

It has been a rough day for me I have felt sick and spent a bit of time in bed, until mid afternoon. 
Marg came over for a short visit with a piece of mail.  Talking about mail I called the Post Office about getting a refund from the $80 we spent to change our address after the fire and guess what? They do not offer refunds.
As I said I was sick today so I have very little to report and this will be a short blog tonight.
Ray went out for a while to pick up some items from the store. He does not like to leave me alone so he does these trips when Marg or Lynn come over and there is someone here . I don't worry about that but he does.
Richard is on the bald rock , Newfoundland. I wish he would come home. I worry so much. Not that it does any good for anybody.
Here are some cute pictures of  Charlotte and Rose.

Charlotte is away on holiday at Birch Bay, she is in her jammies after a busy day.


I love this picture of Meaghan, that is Charlotte in the pink tutu.

Charlotte in the luggage cart.

Do you remember when your babies ate spaghetti with their fingers with much gusto. Here we go with Rose. Who would know that was little Rose.

This little beauty is our great granddaughter Catherine in Quebec. She told her mother today that she would like to go to Vancouver. I had no idea she even knew of Vancouver. I would love to have her visit. But that will not happen.
We'll have to go there again. Not that it makes me unhappy.

This little bureau entranced me, well it is painted red and that entices me as usual. Still I would like to have it. 

And this cartoon amused me greatly. Have a cuppa. A very large cuppa. LOL.

I am into history right now reading the book of the German grandfather of an English man, who was a member of the German SS. The book is beautifully written and well researched.
Now we are watching a Biopic of King George V and Queen Mary.
I mostly knew what it pictured , still find it done in an interesting way.

Dog and cat in one picture today.

Time to close folks.
Have a great evening.
Good night!
You there on the end get out of the rain.

















.

No comments: