a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday sew time


http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/quilt-patterns/wall-quilts/large-flying-geese-wall-quilt

From All People Quilt comes an easy baby quilt . Some of us collect baby quilt patterns as there are many babies being born.
 I'm not fussy about the colours but it is good that I gave all the patterns for Flying Geese LOL.

And my sewing time today was a continuation of the other day and I managed to sew out the other three rows of my table topper. However  I did not get all the rows sewn together, that will be my next project. And the reason for stopping was I was having chest pains, or angina and that means Stop to me .  I wanted to get tne top done but it was not to be. Standing walking sewing sitting seems to be a lot of work for me. But still some is better than none in this game, wouldn't you say.
Tonight I think I will sit and pin the rows together to prepare it for sewing.
Last three rows done. Hahahaha!!

So that was my fun time . It came after we had gone for groceries and had lunch at McDonald's. I broke down and had a Big Mac, no fries but a strawberry frizzy. Not certain what it is called so I just had to make up a name LOL. We met a nice little dog who licked my hand but I didn't get his picture. Too bad.

I am thinking of  doing some pinning tonight, just thinking, I get pretty lazy in the evening. I used to do more but time takes its toll.

Adam and Lisa are in Glasgow Scotland, watching the famous bagpipe competitions. Simon Fraser and Triumph bands both from Vancouver have won in their first competition. Simon Fraser wins in this competition on a regular basis. So go SFU and Triumph, go get it!  We would be celebrating if they won again. Adam plays the bagpipes so he is very interested in these competitions. He and Lisa are spending the month of August in Scotland. What a perfect holiday.


A real Scot and his pipes.

My dog picture tonight and if this doesn't warm your heart you have no heart LOL.

Friends!

Time to go my friends.
Have a great evening.
Good night.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no Tim Hortons in a while?!??!?!?!?!