a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Animals and their babies

Lots of lovely pictures of mothers and their babies tonight.
For starters a bit of a laugh.


I love my elephants, they are so wonderful.


Such a sweet picture, give mommy a kiss baby.


Now this is a ride. I can see everything from here momma.


Good heavens , far too many legs on this chick.


Ya otta love these otters. Momma gives her boy a ride.


Hey wait for me mom. Red fox gives his mom a bite.


Give that baby a love hug  momma.


Whatever you do, do not try and pet this kitty. Momma is not friendly.

Well that is all for tonight folks. I hope you enjoyed the show.

Have a lovely evening wherever you are. It is gorgeous here once again. 

Good night......
                                    

No comments: