a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

doing

Watching TV , NCIS, keeps us entertained for an hour and then NCIS New Orleans which I really like though Ray says it is because I have been there and I suspect he is right as usual. 

Richard called from somewhere in Washington or Oregon. He is on the way to California to visit a friend. I worry about him travelling alone but he is and always has been a confident man so I guess I should be confident too , but I am a worrying mother.


Richard in how wheelchair in our apartment. His favourite spot.


Karin, my niece walks along this path every morning on her way to work.  Very pretty stroll. 



Does this remind you of quilting? It did me.  Aunty Acid has some real good ideas, I'll look for more now that I   know how to get them onto my blog. Sometimes I have issues with that job.

Going now folks. I forgot this blog.

Good night.







No comments: