a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, May 1, 2015

nice block


Another beautiful  Hexagon. And in a gorgeous colour too.


A lovely start to tonight's blog.

Another slow day , well kind of slow but we did go out. We went to check out where Ray has to go on Monday for a doctor visit. Then when we got home the doctor called and gave us a different address. But we went to the White Spot for lunch. I am very fond of the White Spot. I had a Legendary Hamburger with fries and coffee. Delicious and my favourite. Ray had bacon and eggs.
We came home and spent the afternoon watching TV. I did a bit of knitting  on my socks. Ray worked on his boat.


Charlotte giving mommy attitude. Meaghan says she gets a lot of that. Great boots.

Charlotte has a mind of her own LOL.



Beautiful quilting , great colour.



A red gate, it is so vibrant. I would love to paint my front door red but the other people on this floor might not like it and Ray is dead set against it . Too bad.


Twister quilt, It is gorgeous I think. I have the template for that, Adam sent it to me. But so far I have not been making quilts lately.

Amazing tunnel in Japan all Wysteria of various varieties. I love this one.

So that is it folks. Have a lovely evening.
Good night.
                              

1 comment:

Angie in SoCal said...

What a wonderful hexagon block and in the shape of a hexagon. Love that tunnel. Thanks for sharing!