a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, May 17, 2015

blog up girl

I am trying to get my blog organized since I have been forgetting to post these past couple of days.

Today Ray made some vegetable soup. I helped him by slicing carrots and parsnips. That was the extent of my assistance. LOL. It will be very tasty as Ray is a great cook. I salivate at the thought of the prospect of eating it. We both like making soup. I love to make potato soup but no longer can do that since Ray is not allowed to eat potatoes because of his kidneys.  So much stuff is off the table for him because of those kidneys.

This afternoon we went to Tim's for coffee and not a doughnut but something else. Can't remember.. brother my memory is getting really bad. 

When we got home it was time to relax, you know you're getting old when you have to rest just because you went  out for a while.
However we did not have a nap and that is a plus LOL.
I painted my nails this afternoon, painted them green.
So that was our busy afternoon, nails , Tim's, cooking, laptopping, watching TV. And so it goes and the afternoon is over.

Have you ever watched a show about Border Crossing. People try to cross the border into Canada and they have some really weird things they want to bring into the  country , Border Security is the name of the show. It is really fascinating and sometimes funny. People try to bring in weird  food items and plants. Today it was bones, skulls and things. What on earth is the reason for bones. The bones were declared as antique medical items. Customs could not know for certain whether it was contaminated so the boned had to go back to the states along with the person bringing them in. That was today's odd item. 
Now onto the evening portion of my blog. You will have to wait for that one.

Thanks folks.


No comments: