a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, May 8, 2015

KFC

Richard , dear Richard is out getting KFC for dinner. I am so  looking forward to that. MMM

We went to Metrotown for lunch ,I had clam chowder and we shared a sandwich. All good. Then we went to a store that is called  'As Seen  On TV'  But we didn't purchase a thing.

Ray went down the escalator to buy bread at the bakery, I stayed up because I don't do escalators with my walker LOL. I sat in front of the ASOT store and perused the show window. I like to go there when I have a visit to my evening at a friends for our pot luck group. I always take a hostess gift and that store has some lovely items $20 and under. That is my limit. But the gifts are lovely and the hostess likes what I give her.


God Bless you merry gentlemen but you stay outside, they are so cute looking inside to beg for admittance. Feed me,feed me.

We then went to Safeway to pick up my pills. We bought bread as well. And cough medicine for Ray as he is still suffering from his cold. He does not usually get  colds but this is hanging on.
And back home again to watch TV and rest up. Marg came over for a visit. She told me about her trip across the border with her daughter, my niece, along the Oregon coast. It is a lovely drive. They went as far as Lincoln City .  She said they had a wonderful time.
Our beautiful boy Quinn after a swim in the pool  at Grandpa's hotel. With Daddy.



Mommy, Rose and Quinn in the same pool. Thanks Grandpa.
Rose loves the pool.



Charlotte posts a letter to Auntie Kate. That is quite a reach for her.


Job is done, time to walk.

Richard has gone out to meet a friend, he said he would be back in 2 hours. I hope he enjoys himself.  It is amazing how much he manages to do with this awful disease that is crippling him.

That is it folks , once again I am tired and ready for bed. 
Have a great evening.
                       Good night.

                                       







No comments: