a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, May 31, 2015

pink yoyos

Missed my blog last night, went looking for something and then forgot about the blog. 

Tonight I manage to get this blog written.

Time has gone backward in TV land. I am watching Streets of San Francisco a 70's TV show. I liked it once and now I get to like it twice. It's a good thing my memory isn't as good as it once was. Haha I can watch things more than once and not notice I have seen it before.   Actually I am not that bad but I make jokes about my memory.

I am whining and bellyaching about my left foot. The pain in the big toe joint where it meets the foot  has been on all day today and it hurts a lot. So  I whine. Not a great way to spend the day.

I did other things today though. I spent a lot of time in the kitchen, cooking.  I made macaroni and cheese for sinner. Cook the macaroni first, blanch it and let it sit for a bit. then make a roue of butter and flour , pour in the milk a bit at a time until the white sauce runs off the spoon smoothly, Add the shredded cheese, stir while the cheese melts and thickens  , then add it to the macaroni. Mix well add some shredded cheese to the top of the macaroni and a few pats of butter. Then put the dish of mac and cheese into the oven 400' for 30 minutes. It will be delicious. you will want to eat two plates of it for dinner. Bon Appetit.

And I forgot to take a picture of my masterpiece LOL. Some diarist I am.

We only went to Safeway today for a few items and bought doughnuts. We rarely buy them , don't know what hit us today. I ate one and it was good. Ray had two of them. He said he shouldn't have haha but temptation makes fools of us all some times. Today was out time.

Richard and Emma. They titled this one the Gimp and the Gibbled. Emma is the gimp because of her limp and Rick is the gibbled as he is confined to the wheelchair. They can laugh at their situations. I love their attitudes.  My dear ones good for you.


My grandson Aaron /Rich and his gorgeous wife June. They are so happy together.  Maybe I could call June my granddaughter, what do you think?




This one speaks for itself. I can't see it myself  but then I often have trouble seeing what others can see.  Fascinating though.

Beautiful quilt, love the colours.

Summer is coming and this  mug rug is ready. Good use of your yoyos. 

Make them by the hundreds.

Time is up, have a lovely evening.
Good night.






No comments: