a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, September 2, 2011

a comfortable seat

September and Sunbonnet Sue is going back to school.


A new seat!! We had to go back to the store and buy another toilet seat and it is the ONE :))

http://www.bluemountainquiltersguild.ca/bom/block.html     Lots  of blocks here for you to enjoy and maybe make a few. They all look beautiful to me and would make a lovely star sampler quilt.
A Sampler if not a star sampler. It was taken at my guild show and tell.

Dressing change today. My skin is very irritated from the tape and needed to be soothed when they take off the dressing. It was red ,itchy and there were a couple of blisters. Because of that   the nurse took longer to clean and sterilize the area where the pic line is and the skin surrounding it. But it is feeling good tonight.
This nice boy wanted to come into the restaurant last night, he was begging me to let him in.Unfortunately I had to decline. Maybe I should carry doggie treats in my pockets.
We took some good photos of the baby birds this morning. They too were asking for food. Bird seed, doggie treats , I could become an animal grocery store LOL.
Marg came over this afternoon with another book. This one she said was not that great a book but it took place in Vancouver which makes it interesting, therefore worth the time reading it.
We talked about the James Patterson and his co author  Maxine Paetro.I still could not see the difference between the two authors but Marg claims that the co author's was not as smooth as Patterson. I guess I am not that observant. But I still enjoyed the books. We took that book back to the library today. The other book was  titled Private.  Nice summer reading if you like murder and mayhem.
Well not actually mayhem, that is an exaggeration.
Diane called tonight and said she would miss me at the Pot Luck. I was not able to attend as the hostess Karen lives in a house that had loads of stone steps , no railings in the front and the back yard is very uneven and rocky plus more stairs. I am not able to get up stairs because of these bad legs. So I decided not to go tonight. When I go out with Ray I take the walker and if I have an event Ray knows what to do and how to help me.
The next time in November I should be able to go. I'll be better by then.
http://www.kreativekiwi.com/free-applique-machine-embroidery-designs.html
I haven't checked this one out  ,it is about making a book for baby .
Time to go .
Good night.























































 

No comments: