a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, September 15, 2011

so sleepy

I am so sleepy but don't want to go to bed as I'll sleep for 2 hours easy.
You  know this is not me, I don't sleep so no one can take my picture LOL so thislittle kitten is a symbol of sleeping.

I called the doctor this morning to inquire about my pre op information. Heather , at the surgeon's office  said she had not hurt from the hospital but  said she would get after the hospital about it.
Five minutes later the phone rang and the hospital was on the line with the information I needed. So tomorrow at 8:30 I go to the hospital to be briefed. I know no food or drink after midnight and of course that dreadful bowel prep  before the day of the surgery.

We had a rather hectic day. First the nurse said she would be be here at 10:30 , later than usual. However I had an appointment  with the doctor at 10:45. So we had to adjust those two appointments . The nurse Page said to come to the clinic after the doctor. We did that but no one was there. We waited for about 25 minutes and then decided to go to the other clinic , the one we used to go to on the weekend. That was the one!! The antibiotic takes about 30 minutes to complete the drip. My own doctor said I lacked colour in my face and truly I have always had very high colour. Apparently I am a little bit anemic. Never rains but it pours. But pills are the answer :)) Haha I am a pill addict.
We went to the mall for lunch and met Juliet there. She sat with us and we talked about the Guild meeting. She said that in her opinion the new President would be a lively one and I agree with her. It should be fun!  You no doubt wonder how I get to go around so much but don't go to any of my groups. The reason is if anything happens such as passing out or falling down Ray knows what to do and I don't want to put anyone else in a quandry. So you see my thoughts are just for my friend's safety  LOL Oh and I don't really stay out for long as I get tired.

Rick came over for a while and I had several questions about my computer . He fixed up some of my issues and explained others. He and Peter are coming over tomorrow and I am hoping he is able to get all this embroidery stuff straightened. I am sure between the two of them they will be able to figure it out . I know I can't.
The man with the antibiotic came this afternoon too. Lots of activity around here today.

I planned to embroider but that did not happen.
And my feet hurt :( Blah!
Time for a rest.
Have a great evening.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Anything with the embroidery that I can help with? :)