a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Washed the fabric

I washed the three meters of fabric today, Maybe I am going to get going again. Kathy said she would help me with the cutting. She is so busy that it is very kind of her to offer.
Now I need to iron it. :(O
It is a strange thing that happened today. Ione has special powers LOL. She didn't like the idea of me having to go to the clinic . I said I'd talk to them in the morning.
When I got there this morning the nurse asked how I was and I told her about my legs. This isn't the first time I have mentioned that my legs are having trouble holding me up but she picked up on it right away and said that the nurse would come to the house from now on.
Ione does have powerful thinking skills LOL.
We had to go for bread today as tomorrow is Labour Day and I had to sit in the car while Ray went in for the bread. That has been happening a lot lately. 9 months of antibiotics is taking its toll. I can hardly wait for the surgery so my legs will return to normal.
A strange thing happened today. I tried to buy some embroidery designs on the internet from 2 different companies. I usually pay by Paypal. But the deal was truncated at that point by a site that came up saying the certificate was wrong. Both companies? Doesn't make any sense to me. So of course I was unable to buy what I wanted-not that I needed any more designs. But they were new Sunbonnet Sue types and 4 really funky little girls. I can see them on a quilt for Charlotte. I did send a message to owners of the sites so hopefully they can help me. And one of them sent me the designs I wanted. I was able to pay for them too. That designer is



Kreative Kiwi Embroidery Designs
http://www.kreativekiwiembroidery.co.nz
She has some really cute designs.
I haven't heard back from the other dealer yet.
I am having trouble with this laptop and the rest of my blog has disappeared. An error occurred while saving.
See the gate surrounded by hedges. We pass it every day and it always reminds me of my favourite childhood book, The Secret Garden. I imagine that somewhere behind the gate is a wonderful garden. Of course it is only theusual lawn and beds but it is my fantasy. There was also a movie about this book starring Shirley Temple, my favourite childhood screen personality.
These light standards remind me of aliens from outer space standing guard over all these cars LOL. My I am very fanciful today.
I like this block, it is fairly easy to do and you can find the instructions on today's About.com QuiltingGuide
Good luck with that Haha.
Time to rest my weary brain :)
Have a lovely evening.
Kalispera

 






No comments: