a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, September 12, 2011

some projects are just too cute

http://www.annthegran.com/cs/blogs/avid-embroiderer/archive/2011/09/06/the-avid-embroiderer-that's the goodies for todaypresents-making-a-silk-purse-out-of-a-what.aspx
What an irrisistible change purse to carry with you when walking or jogging.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sipzCAflJQ8
easy peasy pot holder.




That's the goodies for today. My friend Heather came to visit today carrying a present of a lovely picture done by an artist she likes. The topic was Queen Anne's Lace and was cleverly done with actual pieces of the flower.
Heather and I go back a ways when we met as teachers in a local school. We became fast friends and Heather bought my mom and dad's house after they passed away.
Margaret came over to and we had a good time , Heather took some photos of Marg and me. I wanted them on my computer so took her sd card and put it into my laptop. What a surprise I got, there were 377 photos on that card LOL. It was such a shock but it sure made me laugh.


Here we are Marg on the left, she is left handed :))) and Nan on the right she is right handed, whatever that has to do with anything haha.
I like this one. Marg and I both chose to wear yellow today. She says "I see you got the call"
Heather doesn't like to have her photo taken but she did let me take one and it is quite good I think.
I wish I had taken a photo of her sandals, they were fabulous!
And here she is the fabulous Heather !!! Kind ,generous, fun and afraid of nothing. Love you Heather.
After the photo shoot Heather left to go home.
Marg stayed behind to visit and I decided to order a pizza and asked her if she wanted to join us. She did. So I called Neighbours but they said the drivers didn't come on until 5:00. Here it was just 4:00 but we waited. Good thing as it was the best pizza that I have had in a long while and worth the wait.
I am going to post one  of Heather's pictures, She said I could.
Time to check out for the day.
Have a lovely evening.
Good night.






No comments: