a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Embroider this

http://www.bettysoriginalembroideries.com/HummingBirdInFuschia.html

Calling all embroiderers....Betty has some great designs, some of which I have purchased and plan to use when I get better. That would make it next month I hope. I hope to be recovered by the end of this month as I want to go with Kathy to the unveiling of the newest Janome at Tom's. I am so looking forward to doing something related to my quilting and getting back to seeing my buddies. That will be a great day.

And eat of course LOL

The nurse was late again but fortunately the dressing didn't need changing so we were able to get out before noon. Ray wanted to go to the clinic for one of his tests but it was too crowded and he isn't very patient.
After gassing up again, the price was down 2 cents per litre to $1.35. Big deal!! they are generous beyond belief we went to the mall.
I had to mail my fabric to the  on line Bingo game I play. I was worried about playing because my surgery would interfere with the time frame of the game but Dot kindly offered to play my cards. So I can play while I'm not playing LOL.
Gee anyone want to join us? It costs a themed fat quarter . This  game's theme is purple on purple. I usually play 2 cards so I need to send a half yard. It's a bit of fun.
In the mall today I saw a Chinese man with his hair in corn rows. And I was not fast enough on the draw,so no photo
Entrance to the medical building showing these lovely little begonias. They are a  very 
popular choice for summer  displays around town since they are long lasting  and the colours are rich. 
Looking through the bars of the bridge to see the Fraser River below and the railway tracks beside. Nice view.
Time's up!
Have a lovely evening, Summer is still here !!
Buenos Tardes



No comments: