a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, September 19, 2011

last blog fora while

http://justquiltin.wordpress.com/about-me/2011-a-year-of-wallhangings/


Cute little wall hanging and a nice blog to read.
This will be my last blog for a week or so. Time for surgery tomorrow. We have to be there at 8:30 AM and from there I don't know what happens. Well except for surgery at 11:30.
I got a lovely gift in the mail today , a large yoyo maker. I am thrilled. IT seems to be a secret friend but it looks to me as if the return name say It's Ione. Now is it? And if so a huge thank you:)))
If not a huge thank you:))
 http://www.modabakeshop.com/2011/09/ruby-pearl-and-opal-quilt.html
Nice looking quilt on modabakeshop.
Peter and Rick came over today and i could not come outof the bathroom ro see them. I was so disappointed as they will both be out of town working this week. Rick in Calgary, and Peter in London and then Dubai.
That's it for tonight, I am tired.
Have a great evening folks.

No comments: