a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I think I've solved it

Remember when I said I could not get my photos off the Webshots site, I think I have found the trick. Click on the photo to OPEN, when the photo comes up it says SAVE AS and you then can save it to your pictures file. 
We had to go and buy another new toilet seat as the one that comes with the new toilet was not comfortable. Well woudn't you know it the new one did not fit so we have to buy another one. Ray can't take back the one he just bought as he was told there would be no return if it was opened. Of course it was opened.  LOL . DIY is not always reasonably priced :))
I have 2 different houses for you tonight, they are the opposite ends of the spectrum.  Ray and I have travelled across Canada and the States quite extensively, sometimes with Jim and other times by ourselves.  In the picture of the first house we were travelling to Quebec just the two of us. I noticed along the road that there were these tiny little houses
Isn't this adorable? I discovered that this little cabin is so that  the school children can wait inside for the school bus. This one is neat with its little garden. Others were just falling down and then there were the ones with curtains on the window and one even had a little fenced  patio outside .  I was really enamoured of these little houses.
Now here is the other extreme. We were in Arizona visiting Sedona and went up the mountain to the Church. From that height you could see everywhere. Down below was a huge house being built.
Jim said it could only be built by an Arab prince or Bill Gates LOL.
We have so many photos of our travels and I love to sit and look at them . Since I have found the key to getting them off webshots I will use more of them on the blog.  I have such lovely memories of our journeys. Some trips were to be with quilting friends, they were tons of fun.
I bought some pretty pink yarn today. It is a breast cancer pink item. More dish cloths. LOL

 
Adam on the right and his son Sam on the left. I love this photo. This was taken about 4 years ago at Adam and Lisa's wedding.
Time for Ray and me to go out for dinner as we don't want to cook.
Now I need to check up on Rick since he had a boating accident. I want to know if he was able to get his boat repaired.
Have a good evening folks.
Guten Abend.

2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Keeping good thoughts and prayers for you!

Salliejean said...

I want to clean the little blue house. Forget the big one, I don't wamt the taxes either.