a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, October 14, 2013

Now for today again

http://www.ewesquilting.com/bom_curly_top.php

The list of little girls to applique from January to October.  They are cute and I think downloadable. Yes they are I just checked.


October Curly Top to applique.

Many designs and patterns here and all are downloadable. It is worth a look readers. If you are a quilter that is.

I hope all of us in Canada had a wonderful fulfilling Thanksgiving
Day whether you celebrated it yesterday or today. We had our wonderful Turkey dinner yesterday. 
Matthew Ray and Nan  at the table waiting to eat the fabulous dinner.

And today we had another turkey dinner at our favourite restaurant TOPS. During the day Marg came over for a visit and our cleaning lady Lynn was here too. So now we are all set for the next week. And that is good.
I worked on my dishcloth knitting project while Marg and I talked.  It is not quite done but really close. I need to build up my stockpile as Ray gave quite a few away, not that it worries me as now I can make more.
While we women were around the apartment Ray went out for a time. He always goes out on the day that Lynn comes to clean. He is such a great cleaner himself he can't stand to watch someone else do what he considers  his job. However he went through the case that holds our music CDs and took care of those we no longer want. You know how you gather up many items and do not wast to let go of them?  Well we are letting go.

Look at this very big Dresden Plate quilt made by this couple and of some man's ties. Maybe his.
It appears that the whole tie is used , well one side of the tie.

This spider is made of the small twister tool/ruler if you can call it that.I saved this one but there is not pattern for it so just enjoy looking folks.

My grandson Ricky who lives with my son Richard. Cute looking guy isn't he.

Now for another grandson Aaron who lives in Louisiana.
Good looking man don't you think? I think so.

Adam's Thunderbird, I can't recall which year it is but I am sure it is at least ten years ago. Still it is a lovely car.

Haha some cats don't care for dogs.

Down east it looks like this with all the beautiful trees whose leaves turn such gorgeous colours. 

Newborn puppies don't even have their eyes open yet. Two males and one female in the litter.

Down a country lane taken by my granddaughter Mary. She has a good eye and a talent for seeing the whole picture.

So folks that is all for tonight.
I hope you all had a great day.
Good evening.

I thought she said you can't put lipstick on a pig LOL. 
But it seems that you can put lipstick on a toad.

Good night. Have a great evening.






























No comments: