a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, October 11, 2013

running in circles


http://www.freequiltpatterns.info/free-tutorial---set-in-circle-technique-by-angela.htm



This one looks like fun folks.

Some interesting things today.
A dog so big he needs 2 chairs to rest on.

Hahaha. Some guys just don't get it.

Mine too LOL.

Let's wake up grandpa, time to play.

This old house tells a tale. Saw lots of these across the country on our road trips.
And another house.

And I am sharing. I remember this house from the farm. Marg do you remember them too. Not fondly though LOL.

All you teachers take note LOL.

As for the day  we went to Richmond to the shoe store where we buy slippers. Ray got a new pair and so did I. Mine are a pretty pink and I really like them.

We went to the food court which is now up on the second level whereas it was on the first level. It is brand new and super. The whole floor is dedicated to just food outlets. Ray and I both had Greek food today. Greek salad , spanikopita and lamb kebab with Tzatziki. Delicious!

We walked a bit and then stopped at the shop that sells soaps and lotions. If you bought three lotions you got three for free. So I came home with 6 bottles of lotions. Good Lord what was I thinking. But they will make a lovely hostess gift.
By then I was tired and we came home but not before taking my books back to the library.
I lay down and read for a while but didn't sleep. I am reading a book by Richard Castle. We watch the TV show all the time but I am not as excited about the book. It has not grabbed me yet and that makes me unhappy about this book.

And that is that.
Have a lovely evening folks.
Good night.












No comments: