a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, October 25, 2013

Short post

It has been a worse day today and I spent the afternoon in bed sleeping. I am not happy. But I will be happy soon. 
We did try to go our for a while, We took our allowance out of the bank and had a bite to eat. Then we walked around the mall for a bit. Frankly it was a bit too much for me and I went right to bed when we got home.
We have been covered in fog for the past two weeks . Fog is not my favourite weather, it is so gray and wet and gloomy. I hope it lifts fairly soon.

@[114587705269008:274:Maureen Cracknell Handmade] will add the most delightful addition to your decor! ...


A pillow for your headache Oct.31.

More little girls.



Delightful.
I am finished for tonight. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Have a great evening,
Good night.






1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Hope you feel better tomorrow Nan.