a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

shoe 4 iron

Sorry about the blog missing last night. My internet was not working and I couldn't get in. So off to London Drugs this morning. It was just a click and all was well. The click was a place I did not know about and now I do .


http://raconteurwithcinzia.blogspot.com.au/

A great site/blog for hexagon lovers of which I am one. 

http://bit.ly/1c0DZqe    Lost the picture, still looking for it.
Ah found it, isn't he adorable?





Shoe for you!



http://www.freequiltpatterns.info/free-pattern---midnights-hallows-eve-wall-hanging.htm






Wonderful little baby booties for a new baby or a bit older. These would look adorable on a little boy. they remind me of cowboy boots.

So yesterday was my sewing day. Morning was at the church where we do applique. It was a great morning with good food and fun. Betty lu brought along her wonderful carrot cake mmm my favourite. And Betty , not Betty Lu, brought along her wonderful tea sandwiches. I love them but I had an egg sandwich that Ray made for me 
Then because I was feeling good I went to Pumpkin Seeds. Hardly anyone there yesterday but Jocelyn was there and she and Mary Alice got my binding ends together very nicely. Thank you ladies.
After that we went to Betty's for tea and cookies. There were five of us for tea. Betty looked at my quilt and announced that she would sew the binding down
 for me last night. My that was so nice as I am sure it would take me 4 days.   I'll pick it up tonight at guild.  It is almost time for me to get ready to meet Kathy downstairs and go for dinner and then guild. It is such a nice evening .

It is so late I'll just close off for tonight.
I hope you all had a good one.
Good night.
Back on track tomorrow.






















No comments: