a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, December 30, 2013

a few new things

It's called popping the seam  
 Great site for  making connecting seams.


Fascinating tessellations. Looks like fun to do.

A few tutorials here.
http://www.noodle-head.com/p/tutorials.html

Wow I forgot about the blog and wandered into playing the gambling games. Bad news but there is no money exchanging hands. These games just take up a lot of time.

We went to the doctor this morning. I told her about the fall I took and showed her where my leg hurt and that I thought it was from my statin pills. She said it was from the fall. So  down my leg bone, my elbow and my wrist is where I  hurt myself. It is hard to get off my chair because I lean on my elbow and wrist to push myself up off the chair.  My legs don't work and I have to use a walker. So now I am officially a cripple Haha.

After the doctor we went to Safeway for prescriptions. I discovered that the very expensive pills I have been taking since I was in the hospital in 2011 are merely probiotics and I don't need to use them . I can use the other probiotics that are less costly. 
Good news. We got some of those. It was busy at Safeway today and as it was raining a bit we waited for the medication , had a coffee at Starbucks in the store. They are so nice to me there always taking my coffee to the table. 

Did you gain any weight over Christmas? I did , about 4 or 5 pounds. Now I am annoyed, can't afford to gain any weight. TIme now for losing. Just cut down on the goodies and chocolate as well as portions of dinner. That should do it. I'll keep you posted on my progress if you care and if you don't care LOL.

Richard and Katie left yesterday and they arrived home in Calgary at 1:00 in the afternoon today. I am sure happy all went well. Winter in the mountains can be a problem. He is glad to be home.

Ray cleaned up the Christmas things today, tree is gone, Angels have been put away, cards taken down , only the hallway desor is still up to be taken down soon.

I took some time today to send out new years e-cards to my family.  I hope all my readers have a wonderful year ahead, love, health and wealth in your cards.   That will make me happy.

Kate is on her way to Fort McMurray to visit friends before she goes back to Toronto . This is not a winter photo but it is Kate.

Something has changed in my photo gallery and I cannot get them to show up. Sometimes I wonder why my laptop just changes thing by itself. It is very frustrating. So no pictures unless things get better here.
And they aren't so I will have to close up for tonight.
Sorry folks.
Have a lovely evening.
Good night.







































No comments: