a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, December 15, 2013

frogandchick


http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.ca/2

013/05/baby-quilt-for-lucia-finished.html



Cute quilt for a baby. Such dear little creatures.


One example fish and bowl. More examples on the site.




There is the picture. I found it. things are getting hard here with my pictures.

Sunbonnet Sue. 

This is such a pretty picture. Of course it is pink LOL.
I had   several Sunbonnet Sue quilts today but they did not shoe up here. I think I have an issue.


Jerry's cat. What fabulous green eyes he has. I have not seen a cat with eyes like this kitty has.
This is a gorgeous quilt so colourful , like a rainbow. Unfortunately no pattern.

And the Grinch sews up a quilt LOL. This is priceless.  Note the dog pedaling the treadle. Or is it Treadling the pedal . Whatever the Grinch is doing a good job.

Well today we did get out for a short trip to Safeway to get some prescriptions filled. We stopped at Starbucks for a tall mocha . I love those and enjoyed it a lot.

Mary called today. It was good to hear from her. We had a nice little chat. She said she was going to come over at Christmas and if not then we were going over there with Richard when he comes. Either we will see Mary , Albert and Rose. I am looking forward to that. 
And I talked to Meaghan yesterday , she said they were also coming over at Christmas. Maybe they will all come at the same time.

Of course I had to have a nap after all that. I get tired really easily these days.
Of course I have told you that before. 
I think I'll do some towels tomorrow after I come home from my tests tomorrow.  That would at least be a worthwhile job. I'll make them for the girls.

So that's all for tonight folks. 
Have a great evening.

Good night.























No comments: