a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, December 12, 2013

snowmen





It's 10:00 PM and I am just getting down to writing this blog. Why. Tonight was guild night so I arrived home late, well late for us. It was past 9:30 and chilly.
Guild was fun . We had a party and played games. There were prizes given out, not that I received a prize. I never do. Funny isn't it. I don;t really care about prizes but have noticed that the same people get called out at every meeting and many others like me never get called up. Is it that those people are always lucky. I just find it very strange.  Of course we had food, sweets and savouries.  One of the ladies offered to get me something to eat and asked which I preferred. Savouries are what I like. 
I had a nice talk with a friend and will be sending her some pictures of my embroideries when I find the address she gave me LOL. She has  an embroidery machine but does not use it much. So of course I had to stick my nose in and offer to show her what you can do with the machine. 
Kathy drove me and Catherine home and Ray came down to take me up to the apartment. He is so good.  I was really tired. However I know I have to write up this blog LOL. Once again I did not think to take pictures. I wonder what is going on with me. There was lots of things to photograph.

I am going to bed now. Sorry that there isn't much on the blog tonight.
I hope you all had a great evening. 
And to all a Good night.



No comments: