a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, December 12, 2013

tree runner




A lovely table runner for a Christmas table..          Good instructions on this site. Have fun ladies.
It is a very elegant runner. 

Such a neat little mug rug. A mug rug with a cookie slot.

Oh a day to remember.  We went out a bit early to go to the foot doctor. Both of us are now getting our toe nails cut by a professional nail cutter. Ray has an infection in two toes. Mine are fine. He has to put Polysporun on them to heal them up.  He is so good but  very expensive $100 . $50 Each. I really need to send the bills into the  Medical plan for the money.
We came over to the mall for a bit of lunch. I had a sandwich and a bowl of soup and Ray had rice and curry. Now he isn't feeling well.
Poor guy I feel sorry for him. He is also in such pain.

Costa Rica  has done  a bad  thing for setting out the 
Cost of taking the lives of four people.

I have to go to bed as I am feeling sick.
Good luck to me folks.
And the same to you all.








No comments: