a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, January 16, 2015

antique

I found some wonderful pictures of antiques today so that will be a good part of my blog for tonight. I hope you enjoy looking at them.

A place to sit.
 This wonderful curved back settee a seat for two and just behind the settee is the matching chair a place for one to sit .



Beautiful chairs abound on the internet. This one has a wonderful carved back and fascinating net as part of the backing for this chair


A very elegant settee, more for show rather than use. Fabulous carved backing.
.

The Morris chair was very popular when I was a kid . I never knew why as they were anything but comfortable. I did not like them but they are entered into the history of the chair. See the little chair on the left, made for a child and a small copy of the Morris chair.


One more old stove in perfect condition.

And that is all folks . Back to the ordinary tomorrow.
          I hope you enjoyed the show.

Have a great evening.

Good night.


Tonight's heart.



No comments: