a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sewing day

Ah a sewing day with my friends at the church.  Pat picked me up at 9:00 this morning, we went to Oakridge for coffee. It was 9:50 when we left to go to the church for our sewing day.
It was a good day for all of us. We sewed, no machines, just hand sewing. Then we ate our lunch. Ray made me a bun with salami, cheese and lettuce, there was an apple in my lunch bag and a peeled hard boiled egg. I ate the egg. Later in the afternoon I ate the sandwich and so far the apple is still waiting to be eaten and it is nearly dinner time. That is my food diary for the day LOL.

I did not sew much just basted a few hexagons for later sewing them together. It is often just a day for basting on my part. But since mostly I sew only on Tuesday it is slow to make progress.
However I did have some lovely chats with my friends.  I always enjoy Tuesdays. Some days I get a lot of sewing done and others not so much.

When I got home I was very tired since I didn't sleep well last night. So I had a good nap when I got home. Ray was still out but I lay down anyway. I do love a good nap.  Ray came home before I woke up.



Charlotte out for dinner and having a great time in her best dress. I wonder what she had to eat.



Rose and Quinn, up front, watching a hockey game.  I don't know who the little guy in the middle is but I did ask Mary. she will let me know soon I am sure.



This is such a sweet little piece. The baby birds are adorable.

That's it folks. Have a great evening.

Good night.
                                         
Remember  this.








.

No comments: